Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NEW!! Biggest Loser Grilled Chicken Parm

A nice lady at work brought in her Biggest Loser cookbook for me to see (and I turned around & ordered my own from Amazon...so more to come). This one caught my eye b/c I always have so many bags of frozen chicken breasts in my freezer b/c Meijer runs them on sale every 3 minutes. This was really good..and easy! And good....and easy :)

This would be a great George Foreman grill meal, too!

Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
Olive Oil ( I used my own home made herb infused oil...recipes to follow)
Salt & Pepper

Marinara sauce
Parmesan cheese
Provolone cheese (i omitted this...mine was a little green!)

Lightly baste chicken with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & pepper. Grill until chicken is done.
Place in baking dish - pour small amount of sauce on chicken & top with cheeses. Bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes, until cheese it melted.

Serve with grilled veggies (or pasta...if you aren't anti-carb)

This again ...was really good and really easy!

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY I will have to try this one. I am making Chicken Gumbo a la WW in the crockpot today...had to make due without the okra...but I think it smells AWESOME, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete