Monday, January 3, 2011

Tater Tot Crusted Fish

With a little help from my chefs at work... I made this recipe last night and it was YUMMY!
Quick and easy to make - and really I don't think it's all that bad for you! Super high in protein, too!

Mahi Mahi Fillet - thawed (or other fish of choice)
1 cup Tater tots - chopped until fine like breadcrumbs
Garlic Powder
Dill
(I used Tastefully Simple's Garlic Dill seasoning instead)
Flour
Egg - beaten

Dredge fish through flour, then egg - then dredge fish through chopped tater tots. Season with Garlic Powder/Dill. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes until fish flakes with fork.

calories - 180 per fillet
carbs- 12
fat - 5
protein - 22

1 comment:

  1. Sounds YUMMY and not too bad on the figure. I want to see more recipes in 2011!

    ReplyDelete